Below are links to quarterly reports and documents showing the specifics of slots revenue allocations, as listed on the website of the Pimlico Community Development Authority (referred to as PCDA). Additional information may be obtained by contacting Mary Clapsaddle, Baltimore City Department of Planning, (410) 396-1453
The Pimlico Community Development Authority will be hosting two more opportunities for community groups to refine their project priorities for possible funding:
- Thursday, September 24, 2015, at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, at 6:00
both are to be held at the Pimlico Race Course.
Please use this document “Things to Think About” to help define and fine-tune your project idea.
The PCDA has issued an informational statement on the Community Consensus Process for Fiscal Year 2017 Impact Aid deliberations.
PCDA liaisons have been assigned to each area to get a better understanding of the community needs and priorities, and staff from the Department of Planning are available to assist you:
- Park Heights Master Plan Area – PCDA Liaisons Ramsey Harris, Patricia Simms, Del. Barbara Robinson, John Henderson; Planning Staff Mary Clapsaddle (410-396-1453) or Sara Paranilam (410-396-5935)
- Northwest Community Planning Forum SNAP Area – PCDA Liaisons Camille Burke, Roslyn Smith, Sen. Catherine Pugh; Planning Staff Mary Clapsaddle (410-396-1453)
- Liberty-Wabash Area – PCDA Liaisons Mereida Goodman, Avrahom Sauer, Beth Huber, Del. Nathaniel Oaks; Planning Staff Chad Hayes (410-396-3958)
- Coldspring Newtown – PCDA Liaisons Gloria Cinquegrani, Tanya Wade, Sen. Lisa Gladden; Planning Staff Mary Clapsaddle (410-396-1453)
Pimlico Local Impact Aid Quarterly Reports*
As a part of the legislation governing the distribution of Video Lottery Terminal (i.e. VLT) funds – most commonly known as “Slots Funding” – Baltimore City is required to provide reports of how the local impact aid funds were utilized. Following are reports as released by the Mayor of Baltimore City.
- April – June 2015 Quarterly Report (Released September 9, 2015)
- October – December 2014 Quarterly Report (Released February 13, 2015)
- July-September 2014 Quarterly Report (Released October 22, 2014)
- April-June 2014 Quarterly Report (Released July 17, 2014)
* New State legislation required Baltimore City to report quarterly on the status of projects funded with Pimlico Local Impact Aid.
FY16 Pimlico Area Slots Revenue Allocations
- FINAL FY16 Spending Plan, (Released March 13, 2015)
- Draft FY 16 Pimlico Local Impact Aid Spending Plan (Released October 22, 2014)
- PCDA’s Recommendations to the Mayor regarding FY16 Draft Spending Plan, (Released December 5, 2014)
Healthy Neighborhoods Inc. Fiscal Service Agreement
- Healthy Neighborhoods Inc. Fiscal Services Agreement, Approved by Board of Estimates (July 16, 2014)
FY 15 Pimlico Area Slots Revenue Allocations
- DRAFT FY 15 Pimlico Local Impact Aid Spending Plan (Released December 4, 2013)
- PCDA’s Recommendations to the Mayor regarding FY15 Spending Plan (Released January 17, 2014)
- FINAL FY 15 Pimlico Local Impact Aid Spending Plan (Released February 28, 2014)
FY 13/FY 14 Pimlico Area Slots Revenue Allocations
- Draft Slots Revenue Spending Plan FY 13-14 with appendices (Released April 22, 2013)
- PCDA Preliminary Recommendations and Questions regarding FY13/FY 14 spending plan (Released May 13, 2013)
- Written Responses to PCDA Preliminary Recommendations and Questions regarding FY13/FY 14 spending plan (Released May 29, 2013
- PCDA’s Recommendations to Mayor regarding FY13-FY14 spending plan (Released June 6, 2013)
- FINAL Slots Revenue Spending Plan FY 13-14 with appendices (Released July 25, 2013)
- Implementation Update (Released May 13, 2014)